Looks like the award gods have once again smiled upon me!!! I am super stoked about my nomination for the Versatile Blogger Award. Special thanks to my fellow blogger, Lisa W. Tetting, at the Rebirth of Lisa blog for her generous consideration in nominating me for this award. You should go ahead and check out her blog as well. It’s definitely one of my favorites. It is amazingly entertaining and informative. Poetry, music, and photography are just a few things that you will find there…she even has a “Friday Happy Dance.”
I’m honored to accept this award. I’ve read many varying points of view concerning these blog awards. Personally, I think they are indicative of why we blog in the first place…for creativity, consciousness, and community. These awards help to connect us and make the vastness of the blogoshpere a little more manageable. I’m excited to discover other amazing blogs as a result of receiving this award.
So, as with other awards, there are a few rules that I need to follow in this acceptance post. Here are the rules for the Versatile Blogger Award:
- Show the award on your blog.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other blogs.
- Link your nominees’ blogs, and let them know.
So here are seven facts about me:
- I don’t like cats…I think they’re evil
- Big spiders make me scream like a girl
- I love music, but not first thing in the mornings
- I cook breakfast for my wife every Saturday
- I love roller coasters
- My three favorite books of all time are:
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
- The Art of War by Sun Tzu
- The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
7. I love onion rings with my hamburger, but I hate onions on my hamburger…(go figure).
OK…enough about me. Now for the moment you’ve all been waiting for…
Here are my 15 nominations for the Versatile Blogger Award:
Again, thank you Lisa for nominating me for this award. Here’s to the love of blogging!!!
As always, thank you for visiting Wisdom’s Quill. See you soon.
Keep Learning ♦ Keep Loving ♦ Keep Living
Editor: Jaime Evans