Who am I?
- I am the giver and the taker of life
- I cause good and make evil possible
- Until you actually meet me, you may think you already know me
- I’m not a virus, but I can cause sickness
- Many people have died because of me
- I’ve been received more than I’ve been given
- I have no parents, but Faith and Hope are my siblings
- Although I am blind myself, I’ve been known to show up at first sight
© Brian Evans for Wisdom’s Quill Blog, January, 2015
Figured it out? If so, in the comments section below, explain how it has changed your life. Looking forward to hearing from you.
As always, thank you for visiting Wisdom’s Quill. See you soon.
Keep Learning ♦ Keep Loving ♦ Keep Living